Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SWilsonA4u
トップ投稿者

Copy Filed Value from a Ticket to An Associated Deal

解決

Anyone know if this is possible in any way. 

Im guessing not as I cant see any way to do it in workflows and with it being a possible 1 to many relationship system would need to know specific Deal ID to copy to.

Any thoughts on how this can be achieved?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SWilsonA4u,

In a ticket-based workflow, you can copy values from ticket properties into deal properties, see the example below:

karstenkoehler_0-1651834831580.png

By default, this will apply to all associated deals. If you're using association labels, you can also specify that this should only apply to deals with specific labels.

Is this what you're referring to?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
SWilsonA4u
トップ投稿者

解決

Perfect thanks, I couldnt have been looking properly, appreciate you flagging that for me. Nature of this process and ticket is that there will only ever be 1 deal associated with it so the association label wont be an issue. Cheers

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SWilsonA4u,

In a ticket-based workflow, you can copy values from ticket properties into deal properties, see the example below:

karstenkoehler_0-1651834831580.png

By default, this will apply to all associated deals. If you're using association labels, you can also specify that this should only apply to deals with specific labels.

Is this what you're referring to?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.