Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JMiddleton2
Participante

Controlled Text Boxes for Sales Qualification

resolver

Hi 

The sales team are great at qualification, however we have quite a long sales cycle so over time notes become quite messy, and also there is no way to draw any insight from the free text. I am looking to find if there is a controlled multi text box banner type feature which can also be attributed a score, this feture would remain at the top of the feed of a deal. 

E.g (For simplicity BANT)
Four controlled text boxes at the top of a deal record, each can be assigned a score 1-5, labelled accordingly. 

This feature would also need to be customisable to suit our sales qualification tool kit as well.

Does anyone know how to do this in Hubspot or though an add on?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JMiddleton2,

I'm not aware of any integration that would behave that way and display so centrally on a contact record. Your best option, in my opinion, is to create custom properties. Using BANT as an example, you would create custom number properties for Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline. Once created, you could place them centrally in the left record sidebar for easy access.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JMiddleton2,

I'm not aware of any integration that would behave that way and display so centrally on a contact record. Your best option, in my opinion, is to create custom properties. Using BANT as an example, you would create custom number properties for Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline. Once created, you could place them centrally in the left record sidebar for easy access.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.