Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Babel_Gem
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Contextual Marketing and Smart Content in HubSpot: A Guide

Hi everyone,

I've put together a blog on contextual marketing in HubSpot which I thought I would share in the hope that it can help some of you to get started with personalisation.

There are so many great possibilities available when you start using Smart content, but it can definitely feel a bit overwhelming when you first start.

Take a look and let me know what you think. 

It includes some steps for creating and implementing an effective contextual marketing plan in HubSpot.

Gem

3件の返信
BrandonBoushy
メンバー

Hey I have a really weird use case I am hoping this would work for. If I have 6,000 websites that all need the same landing page can I use the contextual marketing features to tell which website it was redirected from and say something like:

"Thank you for your interest in (domain name)" owned by Redacted for Privacy. 

You can buy this domain for $(Domain Price)"

Then
Accept Payment

0 いいね!
AngelaHicks
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi Gem,

Thanks for taking the time to write this up and share with the Community! My favorite part is "... analysing your marketing data in order to positively impact your next step." This is so true! Many marketers spend a lot of time segmenting their data and making sure they're collecting the right kinds of data, but often forget that the data should be helping them make decisions on their marketing! 

Best,

Angela Hicks | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 いいね!
Babel_Gem
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Thanks Angela! I'm glad you found it an interesting article. Using data effectively can make a huge difference to marketing strategy for sure!

0 いいね!