Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

HenryH1
Participant

Connect a external CTA button to a Hubspot landingpage and registrate customers to a list

Hi all,

Is it possible to connect a external CTA button to a Hubspot landingpage and registrate customers to a list. In our case I use an other ESP to send an email batch to customers.

In this email the landingspage of hubspot is added. When customers visit the landingspage the fill in name and email adres and click on submit. This info should be added to a list. Somehow the Hubspot does not add new customers to my list.

Hope you can help.

KR

Henry

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Connect a external CTA button to a Hubspot landingpage and registrate customers to a list

Hi @HenryH1 

When you say "Hubspot does not add new customers to my list.", are we talking about a HubSpot list and what are your list criteria? Technically speaking it doesn't matter how someone ends up on your landing page - HubSpot CTA, HubSpot Email, 3rd party Email, 3rd party CTA. What counts is the form submission on the landing page. All you have to do is define what form submission is the filter for your active list, and that's it.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 15.15.09.png

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project