Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MBlame
Participant

Computerized external email settings for arrangement stages

Hi,

I'm trying to arrange a work process that delivers a specific email to the arrangement's contacts when the arrangement reaches a certain stage. The Out-of-Communications selection allows you to select Send Email from both arrangement-based and contact-based work processes, while the Send Email selection is electronic to the following destinations: You can send an email. Showcase contact information. Arrangement contacts are usually not showcased contacts. So, all that seems to have been an attempt to select "Sign up for grouping", but when you try to select a shipper, the data is entered into the appropriate shipper, but at that point, the source electronic There is no email and the activity of the work process cannot be completed. ..

I'm trying to arrange a computerized cycle so that when the arrangement moves to Settled Won, the negotiating contacts will be emailed about the next stage of the onboarding interaction.

Any assistance in this will be highly appreciated! 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @MBlame,

So what I understand from your message is that you want -

"when a deal will be shifted to the Settled Won deal stage and then you want to send an email to the associated contact about the next stage of the onboarding interaction."

Correct me if I am wrong, but if that's the case then definitely you can do this with the help of a deal-based workflow.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
jforte
Top Contributor

Hey @MBlame  @kvlschaefer  I think I got lost in translation. Do you want to:

1) Send an email to all associated contacts to a deal when it reaches a certain stage?
2) Send an email to a specific contact associated to a deal when it reaches a certain stage?
3) Send an email to all associated contacts when it reaches a certain stage from a specific worker?

José Forte - Hubspot ChampJosé Pedro Forte
RevOps Manager at Infraspeak

• Hubspot Champion User - 2019
• Marketing Hub Champion User - 2020
• +100 Hubspot Community Kudos - 2023
• Community Champion - 2023

Hubspot headaches? Let's turn Oh's into workflows!

Let's Connect !
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MBlame,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, and for including all of these details on your goal!

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @Kevin-C@himanshurauthan@Josh@jforte - Do you have any recommendations for @MBlame?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !