Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

VLingvyte
Participant

Complex deal customer journey

I am trying to figure out the best way to create stages in a pipline. 

For context: we have a subscription product and additional supporting products that can be used as a one-off. they can be purchased at the same time or add ons can be purchased later. 

It gets created as one deal, lets call it Blended Deal which includes a subscroption and add-ons which are variable.

Once the deals moves from sales closed-won to CS blended pipeline, i am having trouble envisioning stages. subscription journey is somewhat easy. but how would you incorporate those add ons for easy tracking? i understand i can create add ons as separate deals, but I want to be able to see how the deal moves across as the whole. Hope it makes sense and hoping to see some tips or tricks or even how I should look at it.  we only have sales and makrektign pro hubs. thanks 

3 Replies 3
Shubham_Sharma
Top Contributor

Hey @VLingvyte 

To create stages in a pipeline for a blended deal including subscription and add-ons, you can edit the default stages or add new stages by clicking on the 'add a deal stage' button at the bottom of the list.

You can also change the order of the stages by dragging and dropping them to a new spot. Each stage should have a unique name and win probability assigned to it.

For more information kindly go through this HubSpot acedmy lesson here: https://app.hubspot.com/academy/23956218/lessons/20/2427?language=EN&vts=2.79 

0 Upvotes
VLingvyte
Participant

Thank you. I actually watched that training before submittign my question. But maybe I stated my question wrong. how do you use sales/marketing hub after onboarding is complete, to track the continuouys journey of the customer during their subscription timelime an additional add on deals? 

0 Upvotes
Shubham_Sharma
Top Contributor

Hey @VLingvyte 

You can create a report with journey analytics to view the impact of every interaction a contact has with your business and find out which touchpoints work best for attracting customers.

Kindly go through this artice here on how you can implement this report: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-journey-report 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

0 Upvotes