Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CFalstad
Contributeur

Company logos are not uploading at any stage

Résolue

Hello All - 

I am having issues with the company logos generating. This is happening both when I am creating a new company or updating an existing one. I've tried with and without the https://

but nothing is working. 

This is all manual, nothing being uploaded into HubSpot.

Any fixes out there? 

TIA!

Cheryl

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @CFalstad,

I assume you are referring to record images?

HubSpot automatically uploads an image for companies using a proprietary database of images. For contacts, HubSpot uses the image of their associated company or an image associated with their email domain.

In the past, other users have also experienced issues with updating these images. (Those threads have been archived during a clean-up.)

I'd recommend trying in different browsers and clearing cache/cookies. If you can't get it to work and if you're on a paid subscription, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple in-app help widget to let them know about this bug.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @CFalstad,

I assume you are referring to record images?

HubSpot automatically uploads an image for companies using a proprietary database of images. For contacts, HubSpot uses the image of their associated company or an image associated with their email domain.

In the past, other users have also experienced issues with updating these images. (Those threads have been archived during a clean-up.)

I'd recommend trying in different browsers and clearing cache/cookies. If you can't get it to work and if you're on a paid subscription, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple in-app help widget to let them know about this bug.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CFalstad
Contributeur

Résolue

@karstenkoehler Thank you for the reply. I've cleared my cache - thank you for the reminder. Unfortunately, this did not work. I will reach out to HubSpot as we do pay for a subscription. 

Thank you again for the help.

Kind regards,

Cheryl