1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Community issue

解決

Hi alll,

Thank you for sharing this issue. As someone who posts in the Community frequently, I also encounter it from time to time. 

Without a har file, it is hard to diagnose the exact issue. I can say, however that typically refreshing the page once resolves the issue for me. Please copy your response (comand+c on a mac, Crtl + c on a PC) into your keyboard before refreshing so that you can paste it back afterwards. 

If you notice this issue is occuring across multiple browsers and is happening consistently for your user, please let me know and grab a har file, and I am happy to investigate this further!

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

10件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Community issue

解決

Hi alll,

Thank you for sharing this issue. As someone who posts in the Community frequently, I also encounter it from time to time. 

Without a har file, it is hard to diagnose the exact issue. I can say, however that typically refreshing the page once resolves the issue for me. Please copy your response (comand+c on a mac, Crtl + c on a PC) into your keyboard before refreshing so that you can paste it back afterwards. 

If you notice this issue is occuring across multiple browsers and is happening consistently for your user, please let me know and grab a har file, and I am happy to investigate this further!

Thank you,
Jenny

gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

Happening again when trying to respond to you in another thread. I went through the other did not.  Can you tell me how to get the HAR file?  Please note, I had tried this in the past and failed - more detailed directions the better. I am using Google Chrome.    Can the file be sent through here or should it be emailed? If your email is like Laurent's then I know where to send it.

Thanks.

Chris

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Community issue

解決

Hi @gelflex-cc,

You can collect a har file by following the steps here. I will direct message you the best email address to send it to.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

@jennysowyrda test for har file. 

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

Thanks @jennysowyrda 

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Community issue

解決

Hi team,

I've found when I use Numbered Lists the post doesn't validate. Bullet Lists work fine.

Does anyone have any tools - other than the web interface - for reading and answering posts?

Mike

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

@Mike_Eastwood  I did not use either just plain text. HMMM

0 いいね!
bradmin
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

I'm also seeing that - however, it does look like replies successfully post, despite the message on screen. Plus side is that the content won't get lost, but it is a nuisance (and I'm guessing related to the developer forum merge from yesterday).

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

@bradmin  I have been getting this work weeks and it does not seem to post. I have to go back and post.  Hopefully, it is a quick fix possibly even on our end.  Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.

Chris

0 いいね!
bradmin
キーアドバイザー

Community issue

解決

It's like I tell myself frequently: You might be crazy; just not about this.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.