Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JPowers
Membre

Color coding deals

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to assign different colors or flags to deals to help identify them as Hot, Warm, or Cold.  Thanks!  John

8 Réponses
Timothy-Hanlon
Participant

Color coding deals

Hey John, I know this is an old post, but you may be interested in a deal tagging option that's available for public beta. You can assign a deal as hot, warm, or cold based on a bunch of criteria like activity dates, deal scores, or deal amount. Might be helpful for you. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-deals/prioritize-deals-in-board-view-with-colored-deal-tags

kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Color coding deals

Hi @Timothy-Hanlon,

Thank you for sharing this update with the Community 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Color coding deals

Hi @JPowers,

Could you create a dummy deal or pixelate confidential information in the screenshot?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler

Color coding deals

Hi @JPowers,

Could you share a screenshot of the sidebar that you're seeing on the right when you click on a deal card in the board view?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JPowers
Membre

Color coding deals

Hi Karseten,
I can’t publically display one of my deals but we could jump on a quick Zoom and I could screenshare. Do you have a moment?
Thanks,

karstenkoehler

Color coding deals

Hi @JPowers,

Yes and no, HubSpot recently introduced a feature to set the priority of a deal to low, medium and high and thus color code it to green, yellow and red. Simply click on a deal card in the board view and find the Priority section in the right sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1625906376323.png

karstenkoehler_1-1625906472353.png

If you're looking for more options, then the HubSpot Ideas section by @Crystal_Hopper it is 😉

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

JPowers
Membre

Color coding deals

Hello Karsten, I don't seem to have Priority as an option down the right hand side.  Mine goes Company, Ticket, Contact, Attachments, Deal Attribution, Docusign, Line Items, Quotes, and Revenue Revenue Attribution.  Help!

Crystal_Hopper
Conseiller clé

Color coding deals

@JPowers this could be one for the Ideas Board. It's a neat concept and I could see how it would be helpful. 

FYI...I did try to add some html to a Deal title. It didn't render; just showed the html code.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.