Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LINCScott
Contributor

Collecting Customer Feedback by LINK AND EMAIL?

SOLVE

I've been setting up customer surveys for our services team.  At the beginning of the process, it forces a choice: share by link and share by email.  

The link is a great way to get a customer to complete the survey when included on the agenda.  But there's no workflow to follow up.

Using email is great, but triggering those isn't easy and there's no foolproof way to ensure that emails get through.

Can I offer it both ways? And have the data roll up in one place?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LINCScott,

If by form submission you mean additional fields on a survey, then yes, a report can pull in this information.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LINCScott,

As far as I know, you must choose between the options and that means that they will not roll up in the same default survey analytics.

However, if you have access to custom surveys, you should also have access to the custom report builder where you can create a custom report on Feedback submissions. You can set up a custom report to pull in the data of multiple surveys. (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder > data source Feedback submissions)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LINCScott
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten. Not the answer I wanted, but thanks nonetheless.  

Follow up question, will a custom report combine feedback submissions data AND form data?

Scott

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LINCScott,

If by form submission you mean additional fields on a survey, then yes, a report can pull in this information.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler