Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RHuzaifa

Collect visitor data on my website

SOLVE

Hi,
I want to ask some thing, it is possible to collent the user data which are coming on my site,
basically i want a software or script that will attach with site and collect the user data like emails, ips, names, addresses, etc...

if this is possible, please let me know!!
Thanks  

1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RHuzaifa ,

Regarding the IP, there is not a way to grab this information as this feature to do so was sunsetted in 2019. Regarding the other data collection, you can use a form to grab the data from your website as well as use the HubSpot tracking code to get data regarding web visits.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RHuzaifa ,

Regarding the IP, there is not a way to grab this information as this feature to do so was sunsetted in 2019. Regarding the other data collection, you can use a form to grab the data from your website as well as use the HubSpot tracking code to get data regarding web visits.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @RHuzaifa happy Friday!  I want to add a few experts to share more ideas @Josh @webdew any recommendation to @RHuzaifa matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !