Contributeur

Close Conversation through workflow

1) Is there a way to Close Conversation through workflow
2) Is there a way to filter all the "Unknown visitors" chat

5 Réponses
Improver
Participant

I would like to create a workflow to close a conversation in the shared inbox (success@) when a reply from hello@ is received. 

0 Votes
Improver
Participant

+1 need this feature please 🙂

0 Votes
GFMirMon
Participant

We would like to close conversations that are source=email, because our team info@ email is connected to HubSpot (as the send/reply address for marketing emails), but that means all emails to info@ come into HubSpot inbox, which is not where we deal with them currently. We just need to close them off and ignore them in Hub.

Candice1
Membre

Also need this feature to be added to Hubspot please

natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hey @Jayeshurath , thank you for your post.

1) Is there a way to Close Conversation through workflow

I researched and closing a conversation via workflow seems to be not possible at this time. 

2) Is there a way to filter all the "Unknown visitors" chat

You can filter by Status, Channel, Contact etc as described in this knowledge base article, however, filtering feature for the Conversations is quite limited and cannot be filtered by "Unknown visitors". 

You're certainly not the only one who wish to be able to have more options for filtering though! Please feel free to check out this idea post: Filtering Conversation Inbox

Could you please upvote this linked idea and share your use case with as much detail as possible? This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team and it also allows other users to vote on and comment on the idea. As a result, it helps the team better prioritize features that are having the greatest impact on our users.

I hope this clarifies!