Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TRooInbound
Autorität

Clone this template to make changes

lösung

Hi All,

how to do "Clone this template to make changes" in my template to protect changes by someone else.

I have just watched this type of feature in my client HubSpot Design manager and wondering how to do this.

have look in SS to know more.

Clone this template to make changes.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @TRooInbound 

As it turns out, that is a purchased template. Purchased templates were formerly delivered in "read-only" format. Now, any purchased template can be edited, but if you need to start over, a fresh copy can be downloaded.  Templates purchased previously under read-only mode, still need to be duplicated to apply changes. 

There currently is not an option to limit permissions on templates, although we are researching template permission options for future updates.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @TRooInbound 

As it turns out, that is a purchased template. Purchased templates were formerly delivered in "read-only" format. Now, any purchased template can be edited, but if you need to start over, a fresh copy can be downloaded.  Templates purchased previously under read-only mode, still need to be duplicated to apply changes. 

There currently is not an option to limit permissions on templates, although we are researching template permission options for future updates.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes