Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chrome vs. Firefox: which is better?

Chrome vs. FirefoxChrome vs. Firefox 

Choosing a web browser is like finding a CRM solution: once you find one that works for you, you're committed to it. Whether it's because of the integrations, the extensions, or simply your orderly bookmark folders, browsers can become your best friend when searching for files and creating landing pages. But with so many options, there is no one choice that suits everyone. 

This week we're discussing two of the most popular browsers, Chrome vs. Firefox. Which browser do you prefer and why? 

p.s. if you're using another browser, sound off in the comments on why your choice works for you! 

6 Replies 6
seliMiles

Both! But lean heavily on Chrome despite its sometimes poor resource handling.

SarahX
Contributor

I use chrome, but I will admit that is more from habbit than a belief that it is better. It definitely does what I need it to do so well that I don't give it a second thought!

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new users @Kristefor@ladidah , @madhuriP , @Oakley_Smith  @Mattmay , @CheetaTeamwear , @MBG , @seliMiles , @emceeclory , @MelPhillips , @mvanderwiden , @Punchbowl , @Nathanbb @nicksm , @Roberto7 , @GeoMark , @SarahX , @sbernier , @sebastienr2jb , @SirHubalot ,  we want to connect you with other users and also would love to know your opinion on this debate, Chrome or Firefox?

thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
alyssamwilie
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Ah man I've been using Chrome for so long I can't see myself using anything else. As a web developer I use a lot of extensions to help in the process as well as for productivity. Firefox's extension library just doesn't have the same vast amount of options as Chrome does. Also, while doing cross-browser testing Chrome certainly runs faster in comparison when testing sites on Firefox. Then just the fact I spend a lot of time in the G-Suite so it just feels more interconnected when using Chrome as the browser. Now if ony it would stop eating up so much of my computer memory...

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello to our new Community users, @alexandrasifton , @arichards3 , @Ad3pinto , @cahanwoop , @chrisgraham , @ChrisKearns , @claytonmcdonald , @CraigWoodman , @ctarczon , @EricTingom , we would love to hear your opinions about this debate , Chrome vs. Firefox: which is better?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
pinnacle1234
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Ah - love this topic! As a passionate Chrome user, I will happily sing its praises any day! Chrome saves me on a daily basis: 1) because I can have a seamless experience between my phone and browser. 2) I appreciate having easy access to documents in my google drive by just typing into the search bar. 3) Signing in from different computers makes it easy to jump into a project midstream as I can feel like I'm on my main computer. 

I am curious to hear about other browsers though. I have been using Chrome so long I forget what the other ones are like!