Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RShriver

Changing contact owner automatically based on sales person response speed.

SOLVE

Is there a way to automatically change the contact owner if a salesperson is slow to reach out to their lead? We want the sales team members who are the most reliable at contacting their leads to get the majority of the contacts. 

If possible we would like to send an email notification to say that XcontactX is about to change ownership a few hours before, and for the change to happen at the 24-hour mark. 

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RShriver,

This would require a Marketing, Sales or Service Hub Professional subscription. With it, you could design a workflow like the one below:

karstenkoehler_1-1702963919886.png

For this to work, you'll need to additional settings:

• In the Goals section of the workflow, specify "Date of first engagement is known", this will remove a contact from the workflow immediately when the owner engages.
    karstenkoehler_2-1702963990054.png
  • Enable re-enrollment for "Contact owner is known".
  • Lastly, you might want to exclude certain contact groups from this workflow (e.g. customers, candidates, journalists, competitors)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RShriver,

This would require a Marketing, Sales or Service Hub Professional subscription. With it, you could design a workflow like the one below:

karstenkoehler_1-1702963919886.png

For this to work, you'll need to additional settings:

• In the Goals section of the workflow, specify "Date of first engagement is known", this will remove a contact from the workflow immediately when the owner engages.
    karstenkoehler_2-1702963990054.png
  • Enable re-enrollment for "Contact owner is known".
  • Lastly, you might want to exclude certain contact groups from this workflow (e.g. customers, candidates, journalists, competitors)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.