Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ChristelleH
Participant

Change Deal Properties depending on column

SOLVE

Hi all!

When you open a deal, there is a left panel with a "About this deal" part.

I would like to make a property called "Closed lost reason" appears in that left part only when a deal is moved to the "Closed lost" column.

This way we do not have to click on "View all properties" of the left panel to see the reason the deal was lost. But also we do not need that property until the deal is lost, that's why I would like to make it a condition when the deal to be in the "Closed lost" column.

Is there any way to achieve that ? I couldn't find anything when I tried to edit the properties.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChristelleH,

There is a feature for that but it's an Enterprise feature. (If you're using the free CRM, a Starter or Professional subscription, you don't have access to it.)

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#make-a-record-sidebar-section-cond...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChristelleH,

There is a feature for that but it's an Enterprise feature. (If you're using the free CRM, a Starter or Professional subscription, you don't have access to it.)

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#make-a-record-sidebar-section-cond...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ChristelleH
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Unfortunately, we are using a professional subscription. 

Anyway, thanks for the quick answer 🙂

0 Upvotes