Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

quiggdavid1406
Membro

Can I see if I've forgot to set a task

resolver

Everytime I speak to a contact I should be set a future task to speak to them again. 

Is it possible to filter my contacts and see those who do not have a task assoicatied to them so that I am sure I have one for everyone.

I want to make sure I dont miss any contacts by not setting a task.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @quiggdavid1406,

Yes, this is possible with lists. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Contact-based > Active list and find Activity properties in the left sidebar.

karstenkoehler_0-1618417596166.png

You can now search for "task" and filter for "Task title is known", for example. HubSpot will return all contacts with tasks:

karstenkoehler_1-1618417643699.png

You can now build a second list of contacts who are not in the first list. Filter by List membership and "is not member of [first list]". (This also works in under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > More filters.) Those would be all the contacts without an associated task.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @quiggdavid1406,

Yes, this is possible with lists. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Contact-based > Active list and find Activity properties in the left sidebar.

karstenkoehler_0-1618417596166.png

You can now search for "task" and filter for "Task title is known", for example. HubSpot will return all contacts with tasks:

karstenkoehler_1-1618417643699.png

You can now build a second list of contacts who are not in the first list. Filter by List membership and "is not member of [first list]". (This also works in under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > More filters.) Those would be all the contacts without an associated task.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.