Calling

BDoCarmo
Participante

Call Quality

Does anyone else here ever experience call quality issues within the Hubspot calling tool?

OR has anyone used the newer RingCentral calling integration successfully without issues?

We are currently using the HS tool and face frequent quality issues despite our internet speed tests coming back fine (HS always points us there).  We also have Ringcentral available to us but have not had luck there either.  Just seeing if anyone else has similar issues and was maybe able to resolve?

Thank you!

13 Respuestas 13
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad

Call Quality

Hey @BDoCarmo, @AOswald13.

Regarding our HubSpot's calling tool, while it's unfortunate that you're experiencing frequent quality issues, it's good that you've already ruled out internet speed as a potential cause. Have you tried reaching out to HubSpot's support team for assistance? 

Sometimes there might be specific configurations or troubleshooting steps they can suggest to improve call quality.

I want to share this knowledge base here with more details. 

I hope this information helps,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
AOswald13
Participante

Call Quality

Same here!  Internet speed is 372.67 mbps, I passed the Twilio test, I use Chrome, cleared my cache, closed tabs and I have tried 3 different headsets and I STILL sound like I'm in a tunnel.  Not to mention conversations cutting out and most of time there is a static noise the whole time.  Being asked to repeat myself or not hearing what the other person is saying is very frustrating and has a huge impact on my job.  Hopefully HS can come up with a solution asap.

0 Me gusta
ANunn
Participante

Call Quality

I found that using the Hubspot iPhone app instead of my desktop solves this. It’s clearly a desktop problem as both computer and app are on the same wifi network.
AOswald13
Participante

Call Quality

I did think about trying that.  Thanks for the response!

ANunn
Participante

Call Quality

Same here!  But only in the UK - in the USA it's fine, despite the same origination point (Australia)

0 Me gusta
kvlschaefer

Call Quality

I wanted to share some tips on getting the best call quality when using Twilio and might help you narrow down the issue. 

• Run a Twilio Test
  • Use Chrome browser
  • Wired internet connection (if you are using wifi, can you please try hard wiring in and see if the issue persists)
  • Check if the issue persists when you're connected to a VPN vs. not connected to a VPN
  • Check if the issue persists when you're using a high-quality headset vs. no headset
  • Moderate your tab usage (too many tabs eat RAM and can slow down your browser)
  • Moderate your use with other processor-intensive applications

I also wanted to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have insight.

Hi @jolle@Josh@Mike_Eastwood - Do you have any recommendations for @BDoCarmo?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
BDoCarmo
Participante

Call Quality

Thank you! We have tried all of those things a few times now and have passed the speed tests for Hubspot & Twilio.  Our reps expereince this with/without headsets and at home and in our office.  We are stumped!

timo1
Colaborador

Call Quality

Did you manage to find a good solution? We're having the same problem with Aircall. Call quality is rubbish and reps have resorted to using their personal phone numbers to call prospects which we can't track.  

Have you looked into DialPad or Cradle? They seem to be the best two solutions I've found so far

0 Me gusta
Luke83
Miembro

Call Quality

We have just started using Hubspot for calling and within 1 week are going to abandon it, the quality is just so poor and not professional for a product they charge so much for. 😞

0 Me gusta
BDoCarmo
Participante

Call Quality

What are you using instead?
Does your new one integrate so you can track call KPI and recordings in
Hubspot?

Thanks!
0 Me gusta
Luke83
Miembro

Call Quality

We use Microsoft Teams for our usual phone system, we have just gone back to useing that and logging our calls manually, which is a shame.

BDoCarmo
Participante

Call Quality

Thanks for the info! Logging manually is such an extra pain
We have ringcentral as well but that integration does not cooperate
unfortunately
0 Me gusta
CameronOvenden
Miembro

Call Quality

We have the same issue. I've been talking to HubSpot support for over 6 months and we still haven't found a solution. $4K a month for a system that's faulty and slow. 

0 Me gusta