Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

IseyGarfield

CRM Management tips

Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on how to best utilise a CRM for sales and prospecting. We are a small MSP (2 senior techs, 2 Helpdesk) with myself as the sole sales guy. We are using the free Zoho CRM currently, but wondering if you guys had any experience or tips on how to best organise it. Do you have a separate section for suspects, prospects, those you have already spoken to/pitched to in previous years? Any intergrations with Outlook or calendars etc? How do you use your CRM in terms of your existing clients and what kind of information do you put in there? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

CRM Management tips

Hi @IseyGarfield,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community. 

I worked in Sales myself and used the HubSpot CRM to keep the communication with prospects organized. I'll be glad to share a few insights and experiences with the HubSpot CRM. I haven't used Zoho yet, but I'm interested to hear your opinion on how the two CRM systems compare. 

HubSpot is an all-in-one platform, so it makes team collaboration easier. You can see the tickets the support team is working on and the marketing emails a contacts is receiving in one place in HubSpot, on the contact record. You can also tag your co-workers in notes and comments.

We use contact properties to filter contacts and create lists. There is a standard contact property in HubSpot - Lifecycle phase, which can help you segment your CRM contacts. When a contact has expressed interest in a product or service, you can enroll them in a Sales Pipeline by creating a Deal. The Sales Pipeline stages can be configured to match your sales process. 

You can integrate HubSpot with Outlook and Office365 or Google calendars. 

Cheers,

Mia.

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings