Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

micheblea83

CRM Advice?

SOLVE

I'm director of sales at a company which does restaurant equipment.

We're a 3 man company.

Currently it's me, myself and I on the 'salesfloor.' My days are growing longer and busier due to the an user unfriendly CRM.

Currently we use Agile CRM. It's meh.

I hate how it's clunky & time consuming to edit/organize all my leads. Here's what my process looks like:

Click a 'Task' from the long list of people I've scheduled to call/email.

Click to Customshowbox er's History. Review manually plugged Notes from our phone history.

Copy and Paste client email to search my Gmail - Review Notes/Email chain there.

Then call - plug more manual notes in phone history.

Reset the Task fo r another date speed test  to repeat the process.

I'd really like to find something that offers an easy way to email campaign, set up email templates, plug-in with my phone system (we use Grasshopper currently). Something easier to manage 'Tasks' with. Something which integrates better with Gmail.

Am I just taking crazy pills here? What CRM's can solve the issue above, for a basic dial & email operation?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

CRM Advice?

SOLVE

Hi @micheblea83 

We're living in a golden age of software, when there are hundreds of software solutions available for any problem and at least a couple of them should be good!

However, you're on the HubSpot community where the CRM software we use, know best, and recommend is, of course, HubSpot. 

The good news for you is that, based on the description you provided of your desired workflow, I think HubSpot is one of the good ones for you.

The task queues feature solves for most of the requriements you outlined by providing you one place to go to cycle through a queue of contacts, see all the notes and communication history, make and log a call (manually or via an integration), then move on to the next one - all in the same screen. 

Here's some info on that feature: Use task queues 

Hope this helps? Let me know if you need any more info.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

CRM Advice?

SOLVE

Hi @micheblea83 

We're living in a golden age of software, when there are hundreds of software solutions available for any problem and at least a couple of them should be good!

However, you're on the HubSpot community where the CRM software we use, know best, and recommend is, of course, HubSpot. 

The good news for you is that, based on the description you provided of your desired workflow, I think HubSpot is one of the good ones for you.

The task queues feature solves for most of the requriements you outlined by providing you one place to go to cycle through a queue of contacts, see all the notes and communication history, make and log a call (manually or via an integration), then move on to the next one - all in the same screen. 

Here's some info on that feature: Use task queues 

Hope this helps? Let me know if you need any more info.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency