Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MarnelKelis
Miembro

CRM Advice

resolver

I'm looking for an easy to use and inexpensive CRM for a start-up business. The main features I need are being able to use it with a few different emails and track clients (contacts) that I've been in touch with.showbox

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

CRM Advice

resolver

Hi @MarnelKelis,

Since we're in the HubSpot Community, let's look at the obvious one: HubSpot's free CRM. It offers a lot of features for free and scales well with your business growth. Some advanced sales features are paid features, they fall into the HubSpot Sales Hub. You can get an overview of the paid features on the pricing page.

If you want to get a better understanding of the free HubSpot CRM and the sales tools, I'd recommend the free HubSpot Sales Software certification course. This is a nice way to understand what you can do and what HubSpot's tool logic is.

If you want to see how HubSpot compares to other solutions, G2 is a great place for that. This search shows you CRM solutions with reviews for small businesses.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

CRM Advice

resolver

Hi @MarnelKelis,

Since we're in the HubSpot Community, let's look at the obvious one: HubSpot's free CRM. It offers a lot of features for free and scales well with your business growth. Some advanced sales features are paid features, they fall into the HubSpot Sales Hub. You can get an overview of the paid features on the pricing page.

If you want to get a better understanding of the free HubSpot CRM and the sales tools, I'd recommend the free HubSpot Sales Software certification course. This is a nice way to understand what you can do and what HubSpot's tool logic is.

If you want to see how HubSpot compares to other solutions, G2 is a great place for that. This search shows you CRM solutions with reviews for small businesses.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta