Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

timfresen
Contributor

Bulk unenroll from sequence?

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

When someone signs up for our trial, we try to call asap. If we can't connect, we enroll the prospect in an email sequence.

Sometimes we get a call back from the prospect and do a discovery. After the convo, we usually change the leadstatus. However, the contact is still enrolled in the sequence.

Does anyone know if a workflow is possible that has a lead status cause unenrollment from (specific) sequences?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @timfresen,

This is now possible in Sales Hub Enterprise! See the screenshot of a contact-based workflow below:

karstenkoehler_2-1626500565193.png

Your workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_3-1626500577072.png

Let me know if you have any questions! You can help others find this information by accepting this as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @timfresen,

This is now possible in Sales Hub Enterprise! See the screenshot of a contact-based workflow below:

karstenkoehler_2-1626500565193.png

Your workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_3-1626500577072.png

Let me know if you have any questions! You can help others find this information by accepting this as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ChaosFreak
Contributor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, this is only available to Sales Hub Enterprise customers, which means it's out of reach of all but the largest customers.

Would be great if HubSpot would supply an "unenroll" action similar to the "enroll" action, but it seems they prefer to squeeze their customers through more and more paywalls.

0 Upvotes
DennisARM

SOLVE

So from a contact list, we can select all the contacts in a table and select 'more' at the top and then select 'enroll in sequence', I'd really like there to be an option to 'unenroll from sequence'. 

The reason why is to avoid confusion with our clients, we want to stop all sequences from contacts of the company in which we are entering a deal. Right now I have a workflow that can find those enrolled in a sequence and create a task, but I still have to manually unenroll them. Please make it possible, it could be as easy as having us clear the 'enrolled in sequence' property and then set it to 'No' while setting up the workflow, and an option like above for a bulk unenroll option will be awesome.

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @timfresen,

Unfortunately I don't believe this is a possibility. I would suggest that as a standard operating procedure, when the person calls back the rep takes call notes within the CRM record and at that time unenrolls them in the sequence.

I'm not sure if that works for your exact scenario, but just a suggestion. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
timfresen
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply!

In fact, what you're saying is the very reason why I posted the question. This manual approach has a certain margin for error, which in this case, can look very foolish: Imagine the look on the customers phase when he's asked for some time for a call after he has just hung up with you :S

For now, we will keep each other sharp. For in the future, I would sure appreciate this workflow!