Bot outside office hours in free CRM? Or not?

New Contributor

Hi,

Happy free user, with a friendly question.

I would like to show the bot automatically, to collect data outside office hours.

Is this possible with free crm version?

Now I have 2 chatflows: 1 team during office hours and 1 for bot showing 'always' on team availability. But it does not show the bot outside office hours?

What to do?

Thanks,

Robert

Or is it only possible with the if/then which is only for paid users?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hi @Robert100

Do you mind linking us to the page you are working on? Additionally, what specifically isn't working? Is the second chatflow never showing up? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for your respond.

The problem I'm having is, that the Bot doesn't start automatically collecting data with the questions (the chatflow with questions and user input data), after the office hours of the team chat. If it starts, the Bot says that it will return on Monday, or something like that.

Trying to automate the above procedure, without having to manually switch my team member availability set to 'Away' (in Phone App, or web-app), or switch the priority on web-app in the chatflow window, to put Bot on top.

See my settings in attached screenshots.

Note: Both are set at WHO to 'Everyone'.

Hope this helps?

And you could take a look at www.djustin.eu :-)

BOT-settings.pngCHATFLOW-priority-settings.pngINBOX-availability-settings.pngINBOX-outside-office-settings.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Robert100,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I just ran a test on your site (outside of 9-17:00 Amsterdam time) and I was successfully connected with the bot chatflow. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 4.39.48 PM.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Your test had an obvious 100% change to success, because I now have to change the chatflow priority order manually now, due to the malfunction in chatflow automation....

In short, the 'bug' (I guess) still exists. Or it is just not possible in free version for the Bot to take over outside office hours with my current settings (see screenshots previous message).

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Robert100

Thank you for the update! If you're willing to change the settings back, I am happy to continue troubleshooting this matter with you! 

Or, if you can send along a video of what you are experiencing outside of working hours (along with a screenshot confirming your computer and portal's timezones), that would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda

Haha, ok well here some shots again...

I find it a bit strange that I'm the only free user encountering this issue, so somethings is going on here. Settings are compliant to "Set bot display options outside of business hours" on:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/chatflow-availability-settings?KBOp...

Hope you can work it out, since there's nothing more to show you...

Regards, Robert

NOTE: Chatflow priority is set back manually after taking the shots below with Bot in first place,  to show the Bot...

Bot-settings-again.pngchatbox-settings-again.pngchat-opens.pngtimezone+comp settings.png

0 Upvotes