Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Best way to deliver calendar invites for live event using Hubspot or otherwise

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hiya,

We are hosting a live event in the near futute. I'm looking for a way to easily send them a calendar invite for this.

What is the best way for me to send them out an invite, whether its automated with hubspot or manually with a google calendar invite with a hidden invitee list. It would be AMAZING to get 200 registrants, so not wildly large.

Thanks!

Harry

Responder
0 Me gusta
8 Respuestas 8
Líder intelectual | Partner de nivel Diamond de HubSpot

@harroldhino what are you using for email marketing?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Hubspot. We also use Yesware.

Responder
0 Me gusta

@harroldhino Is your subscription Marketing Starter or above?

https://www.hubspot.com/products/marketing/email

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Enterprise.

Responder
0 Me gusta
Responder
0 Me gusta
Gestor de la comunidad

Hi Harry

How do people sign up for the event - via a HubSpot landing page or 3rd party app (i.e. Eventbrite)? I assume you'd want to send the calender invite once they booked their place?

If that's the case you can do the following:

• Create confirmation email in HubSpot
  • Create "save to calendar invites" and add those to your email as CTAs
  • Trigger email based on form submission or 3rd party sign up

Cheers

Frank

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for chiming in. 

Is this a seamless solution?

I only ask because it seems  you need a unique link for each type of calendar (google, outlook, etc) and we only have google so for anyone not using gcal.

Thoughts?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Gestor de la comunidad

It's not seamless/automated and requires the manual creation of the events, uploading of the files and creating of CTAs for the marketing emails. You can create a free Outlook account, create the outlook event and then save as a different format.

Hence my earlier question of how do they sign up / register for the physical event? Tools like Eventbrite for example automatically include options to save dates/event to a calendar and integrate seamlessly with HubSpot.

So it kinda depends what triggers the email with in calendar invites - if it's a result of an event sign up, I'd suggest looking at Eventbrite. Otherwise the manual creation process of the 3 calender types is the only other way I can think of.