Best practice in using free blogging resources

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone 

I am wondering what your experience is in implementing the free tools as part of your blog?

They can be viewed here:

https://www.hubspot.com/resources/blogging

Question:  Can I use these tools to gather contact info for my own HubSpot CRM?  If I was to write a post about using the personas tool as an example - can I use it for list building?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Advisor

I honestly haven't used them much but they are a good resource to learn about and to start blogging.  So you can certainly use things that are offered for free for your blog to help you build a list for yourself.  However,  I do not believe you can actually blog on the Hubspot platform for free as that is only part of their paid plans at the moment. 

Anu
Regular Contributor

Hi @awakin1 

I have used many of these resources and they are very helpful especially for awareness level audience. My top mentions are: 
1. Daniel Pink Business writing course 
2. Guide to B2b Blogging 
3. Blog Ideas generator 

I guess you can mention and link to these tools in your blog about personas but when people try to get these resources they'll have to fill HubSpot's form to download the asset. 
I am not sure if you can download a copy and then provide the assset via your own form. (it is technicaly possible but may not be ethical to do so)
I suggest you write to Hubspot community managers and ask for their opinion on this. 

Thank you. 
Anu 

0 Upvotes