Best practice for using the calendar for tasks and campaigns

LauraLee1
Participant

Hi All,

I am new to HubSpot and am looking for some advicce as to the best way to use the many calendars in HubSpot to manage our marketing campaings. We're looking for a way to display both tasks for content creation and go live dates for campaigns etc. I can work out the task part easily, but can't see how to visualise when this content will be actually going live. 

Does anyone know how to do this please? Or can offer advice as to best practice for using the calendars. 

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @LauraLee1    

This is a really good way to start a conversation in the Community. I will tag a few of our experts         

Hey @Kim_HM   @Josh @MatthewShepherd   could you please share your knowledge with @LauraLee1 ?  

Thank you

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @sharonlicari,

Thanks for the ping. Unfortunately, I don't have great advice on this one. We use Jira for everything on the project management side.

I'm eager to hear other's responses to this one though!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

kdemavivas

Hello! Have there been any improvements made on this front? I am experiencing the same challenges and would like to know if there are any changes coming down the pipeline?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
LauraLee1
Participant

Hi, 

Unfortunately not. I've spoken to Hubspot and a few other people and there deosnt seemm tobe a way to have tasks and go live dates in a single calendar view. 

Our workaround has been to create a task called 'X go live' and then assign it to a member of the team. Its not ideal, but until a solution can be found, then I don't know antoher way!

0 Upvotes