Best Practices for Workflow Management

Occasional Contributor

We've created 482 workflows out of the 500 workflows available for our account. Does anyone know if it is possible to archive or keep a record of workflows we've created without them counting towards this maximum? I tried the Export feature for workflows, but that only gives us a record of the total enrolled, active enrolled, etc. rather than how the workflow was built and who was enrolled in the workflow.

Or are there best practices you would suggest when creating and managing workflows to help keep our total workflows below the maximum?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Thought Leader

No way to 'archive' workflows ...

This community post entitled, Optimal workflow design for multiple buyer personas and languages may be helpful. Sounds like it may be time to audit that Pro portal. Smiley Happy

Best,
Frank

#nlmtt, #nlmtu

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

Please mark as solved. Thanks

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

That is certainly a lot of workflows and I have worked with some large enterprises in the past and really haven't come across that high of a number before.

Can I ask, have you had anyone audit your workflows to look at whether they are still active or whether they could be deleted if you have recorded all the learned data from the campaign? Just like a list degrades over time, so does the value of the data you have from your workflows. If contacts are no longer going through them, is there substantial value in data from years ago?  Or have you looked to see if there are ways to improve efficiencies within the campaigns by either combining campaigns?  Sometimes an outside set of eyes looking at your campaigns may help you see things in your workflows that may have been overlooked before.

0 Upvotes