Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JDobson
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Best Practices for Creating a Marketing Plan / System

resolver

Hey HubSpot Community! I've been working on building a marketing plan for the company I'm working for and I'm having trouble on knowing where to start. We want to build a very personalized marketing system through using sequences to reach out personally to those who have downloaded our resources and use drip campaigs to nurture different types of leads.

As I tried to build out this process, I came to understand how complicated things can get... Are there any best practices on where to start when creating a personalized marketing plan?

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

John Dobson
Senior HubSpot Consultant at Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JDobson,

Could you share some more context about the persona, the product / services, the buyer's journey? Where exactly are you getting stuck?

In general, you would have to define the moment of the transition from marketing automation to sales automation really well. What that transition looks like depends on the above factors. A common way to do this is via the Lifecycle stage property (value "Sales qualified lead") or via the HubSpot score property. Once a contact reaches a stage or score, they would be suppressed from marketing activity and from then on they would be manually enrolled in sequences or contacted.

Happy to help, if you can share more details I'm all ears.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JDobson,

Could you share some more context about the persona, the product / services, the buyer's journey? Where exactly are you getting stuck?

In general, you would have to define the moment of the transition from marketing automation to sales automation really well. What that transition looks like depends on the above factors. A common way to do this is via the Lifecycle stage property (value "Sales qualified lead") or via the HubSpot score property. Once a contact reaches a stage or score, they would be suppressed from marketing activity and from then on they would be manually enrolled in sequences or contacted.

Happy to help, if you can share more details I'm all ears.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.