Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AAnnunziato
Membro

Best Hubspot Features

resolver

Hi everyone, 

I have been using HubSpot for a couple of years now and am looking to see what others think the Best HubSpot Features are for marketers. I'm looking to integrate more features in marketing campaigns and really looking to get more inbounds through HubSpot. 

Would appreciate any tips or suggestions!

1 Solução aceita
Jnix284
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Best Hubspot Features

resolver

Hi @AAnnunziato If you're using marketing tools + CMS, I think one of the most underutilized tools are smart rules, which open up a lot of opportunities to personalize content based on where your leads are coming from, etc.

One of my favorite tools is the SEO tool, and topic clusters, which can really take your SEO up a level, and can help you organize content for your campaigns

What campaign features are you currently utilizing successfully?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Jnix284
Solução

Best Hubspot Features

resolver

Hi @AAnnunziato If you're using marketing tools + CMS, I think one of the most underutilized tools are smart rules, which open up a lot of opportunities to personalize content based on where your leads are coming from, etc.

One of my favorite tools is the SEO tool, and topic clusters, which can really take your SEO up a level, and can help you organize content for your campaigns

What campaign features are you currently utilizing successfully?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin