Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

DAndrione
参加者

Automate tickets to send a mail to specific contacts

解決

Good morning guys

I'm struggling with a really simple automation but I feel I need to better understanding of  how Association label works.

Let me clarify.
I want to create a ticket with a company name, ticket description, and some other properties. I've created a workflow to send a mail and I want to send this mail to specific contacts.

I know that we can specify if we would like to send this mail to specific contact belonging to an association label but the label the system propose are part of the Contact-to-Ticket association labels and I want a Contact-to-Company association label.
How I can achieve this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
christopher-RVO
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

@DAndrione  This functionality is dependent upon if you have the correct HubSpot package, and object-based workflow setup. 

you would need to create a company-based workflow, that then generates a ticket, followed by sending an automated email like so: 

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 11.47.10 AM.png

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@DAndrione  This functionality is dependent upon if you have the correct HubSpot package, and object-based workflow setup. 

you would need to create a company-based workflow, that then generates a ticket, followed by sending an automated email like so: 

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 11.47.10 AM.png

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

DAndrione
参加者

解決

Thanks Christopher
Creating a company based workflow I can send a mail and select the preferred associated labels but I cannot send a mail including a ticket token.

DO I need to create 2 different workflow?

My objective is to create a Ticket and insert an URL, and a company name.

The workflow should send a mail to those company preferred contact (label associated) and include the

URL.

0 いいね!