Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

QCox
Participante

Auto-create a ticket based on deal stage

resolver

Hello!  I am trying to figure out a way to auto-generate a ticket when a deal reaches a specific stage.

When we have deals that moved to Closed Won, I want that to trigger a workflow that creates a support ticket (with various info fields from the deal).

As we currently have things set-up it is hard to track the Onboarding stages of a client post-sale.  Hoping to find an automated way to create a ticket.  We will then use a Ticket Pipeline with varying stages for tracking onboarding.

Has anyone done something similar before?

Thank you!

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @QCox,

Yes, this is possible, if I'm not mistaken you need Sales Hub Professional and Service Hub Professional for this. You can check by following the steps below. If all is accessible to you, then you're good. If not, you would have to upgrade. (A small lock symbol will let you know.)

Navigate to Menu > Automation > Workflows > Create workflow > Deal-based and set it up as below:

karstenkoehler_0-1642137552919.png

In the settings of the "Create record" action, you should find the following button as well:

karstenkoehler_1-1642137634353.png

Click it to copy any information from a deal property into a ticket property. (You might have to create some fitting ticket properties first.)

karstenkoehler_2-1642137646265.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
QCox
Participante

resolver

Perfect!  Thank you Karsten.  I kept looking for "Create Ticket" and didn't realize that was located under the "Create Record" option.  Really appreciate the help.  I'll keep you posted if anything else comes up in the process.

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @QCox,

Yes, this is possible, if I'm not mistaken you need Sales Hub Professional and Service Hub Professional for this. You can check by following the steps below. If all is accessible to you, then you're good. If not, you would have to upgrade. (A small lock symbol will let you know.)

Navigate to Menu > Automation > Workflows > Create workflow > Deal-based and set it up as below:

karstenkoehler_0-1642137552919.png

In the settings of the "Create record" action, you should find the following button as well:

karstenkoehler_1-1642137634353.png

Click it to copy any information from a deal property into a ticket property. (You might have to create some fitting ticket properties first.)

karstenkoehler_2-1642137646265.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Mike_Eastwood
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Hi @QCox 

That's exactly what we do with our Pipeline – when a Deal is Closed Won (and it's a new client) we have a Workflow that automatically creates a Ticket (in the Onboarding Pipeline) for our business manager to onboard the new client.

Workflows are available in HubSpot Marketing Pro or Enterprise.

Cheers

Mike

QCox
Participante

resolver

Thanks Mike - I appreciate the quick reply!

0 Avaliação positiva