Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JPENSINI

Auto-complete Enterprises fields with official data from domain name.

SOLVE

Hello, I am asking the community if you have the information that a web domain must contain in order for the company's identifying information to be automatically retrieved to populate a Hubspot Enterprise record.
In Hubspot you just have to type the domain name of the company when you create it to get directly some very interesting basic information to identify the company immediately. Company name, headquarters address, number of employees, industry, country etc..

I see that all the big companies are reporting this information, but very few small and medium-sized companies.

Is there a procedure or service that Hubspot uses for automatic filling?
Thanks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JPENSINI,

Unfortunately, HubSpot does not disclose this information. This is as much detail as we get: "HubSpot Insights is a database of company information that HubSpot gathers by combining third party data, web crawling, and crowdsourcing. It is updated in real-time as HubSpot gets new information."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JPENSINI,

Unfortunately, HubSpot does not disclose this information. This is as much detail as we get: "HubSpot Insights is a database of company information that HubSpot gathers by combining third party data, web crawling, and crowdsourcing. It is updated in real-time as HubSpot gets new information."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JPENSINI

SOLVE

Thank you for your quick reply. The functionality is very interesting I thought it was linked to a Google service, Linkedin or similar.

Have a nice day and thanks again.

Jacques PENSINI

0 Upvotes