Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TWalsh6

Associating contact communication to a company record

SOLVE

Hi i am wanting some help with my companty records in HubSpot.

I want to be able to click into a compant record and see all communication that has been made with the associating contact in the company activity.

Currently if i have 30 associated contacts it will only show some of the communication that has been made - predominatly notes.
in ther contact records there are notes, emails, and linkedin messages (synced through LinkedHub)

Any reccomendations on how i can ensure all contact communication can be in one place?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWalsh6,

HubSpot will associate some activities automatically accross associated records, see here. Anything else you'd have to associate manually when you create these activites.

karstenkoehler_2-1638423298921.png

You can do this both at the time of the creation of the activity or retroactively. Unfortunately, out-of-the-box, there aren't any options for bulk association of activities.

(For integrations like LinkedHub, it's up to their developers to leverage the HubSpot Associations API, you could reach out to them and request this.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWalsh6,

HubSpot will associate some activities automatically accross associated records, see here. Anything else you'd have to associate manually when you create these activites.

karstenkoehler_2-1638423298921.png

You can do this both at the time of the creation of the activity or retroactively. Unfortunately, out-of-the-box, there aren't any options for bulk association of activities.

(For integrations like LinkedHub, it's up to their developers to leverage the HubSpot Associations API, you could reach out to them and request this.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.