Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CLennon

Assigning SDR's

SOLVE

Hi all,

I was just wondering as you can only assign contact and company owner en masse, if anyone has got a tip that in the situation I created a field called: "SDR Owner" if I can assign these to the SDR in a batch?

Cheers

Callum

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Assigning SDR's

SOLVE

Hi @CLennon,

Could you specify your request? Generally, the bulk editing options are available for contact ownership assignment as well as default and custom properties – only in slightly different places:

Contact ownerships managed through the "Assign" option, other properties can be edited under "Edit":

karstenkoehler_0-1638352082752.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Assigning SDR's

SOLVE

Hi @CLennon,

Could you specify your request? Generally, the bulk editing options are available for contact ownership assignment as well as default and custom properties – only in slightly different places:

Contact ownerships managed through the "Assign" option, other properties can be edited under "Edit":

karstenkoehler_0-1638352082752.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CLennon

Assigning SDR's

SOLVE
This answers my question perfectly. Thank you so much, for some reason I didn't know the edit button was there.

Cheers
Callum
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Assigning SDR's

SOLVE

Glad to hear, @CLennon! If you consider this thread closed, you can accept my earlier post as a solution. This will also make it easier for others to find this information.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes