Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

ariplaut
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Ask Us Anything about Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020

From managing your budget to finding your soulmate, technology has made it surprisingly easy to do complex things. But when it comes to marketing, tools offer either enterprise power or consumer-grade ease of use. Until now.

Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020 makes things like organizational scale, reporting, and account-based marketing delightfully easy. It has the power you need to grow — with software that grows right along with you.

New in Marketing Hub Enterprise today:

• Multi-touch Revenue Attribution
  • Partitioning
  • Adaptive Testing
  • Account-based marketing
  • And more

Have questions about these tools? We have members of the HubSpot product team here to answer any questions you might have. 

Meaghan Griffith (@mgriffith)  - Reporting Product Manager

Maggie Georgieva (@mgeorgieva) - Partitioning Product Manager

Kevin Walsh ( @_Kevin ) - Adaptive Testing Product Manager

Tyler Scionti (@TylerScionti) - Email Product Manager

Ethan Kopit (@ethankopit) - Account-based Marketing Product Manager

And myself, Ari Plaut (@ariplaut) - Product Marketing Manager

Feel free to drop in your questions below. 

We’ll start answering questions at 9 AM EST on January 9, 2020 and answer questions until January 31, 2020.

Here are a few example questions to get you started:

- How do I get access to these features? 

- What's the difference between adaptive testing and A/B testing?

10 Antworten
Rotemgal
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello,

What is the best practice for running workflows? We currently have more than 1xx workflows and I suspect this is not the right way to do things.

To be more specific, we run many events and we use a worfklow for each event.

How can I use one workflow for all of the events? I have looked into workflows but it seems impossible because we use the same form inside each event and just filter them by pages.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

Hi there,

So the number of workflows, unless you are close to the cap is not really the issue.

My suggestion and I run some things off of long workflows with logic and branches and others where there is one for each action is to use the triggers and the goal as part of the deciding factor.

If you run one workflow per event, and the event is a webinar and the workflow is there to get people who attended a webinar to sign up for a free trial, goal: form submission to sign up for the trial. Then you can use if then logic based on which webinar they attended and have multiple webinars in each branch - as you dont want a person to get three different nurturing workflows with the same goal - you may just want them to get it the first time they sign up for a webinar - and not the next time. etc.

Thats a short explanation but if you do start another thread let me know and we can engage further.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 Upvotes
Rotemgal
Teilnehmer/-in

Thanks for the reply.

Simply put, each time the webinar is done we are uploading a webinar recording so we can't have one workflow and filter by the types of webinar, because there is a limitation to the if/then branch (up to 25 different types).

Thanks

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky
Autorität | Elite Partner
Autorität | Elite Partner

You'd probably be better off making a thread of it's own for that, way more info is needed. What do the workflows do, what are you trying to accomplish etc. 

0 Upvotes
adaugherty
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, 

Just wondering what the new list limits are and what number for static and active lists?

Thanks,

Anne Daugherty

0 Upvotes
ariplaut
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Anne -

With this launch, we've updated limits to workflows and reports. In Marketing Hub Enterprise, you can now build up to 1000 workflows (previously 500) and add up to 20 reports to dashboards (previously 10). The limits for list are 1500 smart lists and 1500 static lists.

- Ari

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers

I was also wondering if the number of lists, workflows etc that you can build in a portal have been increased along with the partitioning?

How would you manage this along with paritioning?

Is there any way to set a limit per partition?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 Upvotes
pinnacle1234
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Thanks for putting this together! 

I would be curious to know the answer to your second question, what's the difference between adaptive testing and A/B testing?

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
ariplaut
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Jen -

Good question! A/B testing is awesome -- it's served marketers well for a long time. But it's inefficient in a couple ways. First, it's manual. As a marketer, you need to monitor the test throughout, and pick a winner in the end. As much as we all love statistical signifance, calculating it isn't the best use of a marketer's time. Second, it wastes conversions. With a traditional A/B test, you send 50% of traffic to both variations until you end the test. 

Adaptive testing solves both of these problems. It automates A/B testing using AI. It’s automatic; HubSpot runs the test for you, and our AI picks the winner. No need for a statistical significance calculator. And, as the test runs, we’ll send more traffic to the better-performing page, so you maximize your conversions along the way.

You can learn more about the new feature here:

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/adaptive-testing

Cheers,

Ari

Let us know if you have other questions about it!

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers

Hi there

I was wondering how the reporting will work or some best practice for reporting for partitioned assets.

I have an account that has about 10 teams - where we want to report on 6 of the teams as a group but we cannot filter out the group's CTA's, forms etc and would like to be able to report on each team separately or group them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 Upvotes