Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Ask Us Anything: Email Marketing and Ads Tools Now Available For Free in the HubSpot CRM

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Your CRM is the secret weapon to providing your customers with delightful, personalized marketing, contextualized for any stage in the buyer’s journey. That’s why, starting today, email marketing and ads tools are available for free within the HubSpot CRM.

Have questions about these new free tools? We have members of the HubSpot product team here to answer any questions you might have. 

@pweston3  - Product Group Lead

@WillDekrey  - Ads Product Manager

@Shay  - Email Marketing Product Manager

@TomMonaghan  - Postmaster & Director of Product

@Zakiya  - Email Deliverability Consultant

@EllaB  - Email Product Expert

@Stevie  - Ads Product Expert

And myself, @agirard -- Product Marketing Mangager for the Marketing Hub.

Feel free to drop in your questions below. We’ll start answering questions at 11 AM EST on July 19, until 11 AM EST on July 26.

4 Replies 4

Hi, the dates for the Q&A are in july right? it's written june but i don't think i missed this already. Thanks for a confirmation

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Great catch @blablamadden -- fixed it. Thanks!

0 Upvotes

HEllo,

how can I import all my salesforce data into HubSpot, including email, notes, documents?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there, 

With the Salesforce integration, you can import your email data from Salesforce through task import. For additional data like notes and documents, we recommend using one of our partners like Import 2 to pull the rest of the data into HubSpot. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, 

Brandy