Ask Me Anything: Growing Better In 2019 Using HubSpot Free and Starter

Esteemed Advisor

@juli 

Hi Julie,

Having always used the options to have more than one email for a contact, I did not know this could cause issues.   I have over 6000 contacts who belong to over 3000 companies. As an email is typically general to the company I want to move the duplicate email addresses, as appropriate to another contact.  

I have exported the entire contact database and can not find the second email address.  How can this task be expedited? There are 2388 contacts with email addresses. 

Thank you.

Chris

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @gelflex-cc 

You can read more about our Secondary Email feature here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-can-i-add-multiple-email-addresses-to-a...

Please note, at this time, it is not possible to import multiple email addresses into the email field.

Since this AMA has been closed, If you have any other questions, please feel free to start a new thread! 

HubSpot Moderator

Hi Everyone! 

Thank you all so much for posting in this AMA! I've had a wonderful time working with all of you! 

The AMA is now officially closed. If you have any more questions, please start a new thread in the Community!