Ask Me Anything About CRM Management Training

Visitor

Hi there,

Since I made my account on hubspot I was asking myself this question. How can I manage all my conversations if I`m not able to integrate LinkedIn. Not sure about the others but that`s where a big part of my communications are going even if i`m not af fan of LinkedIn.

Please provide me a solution or a workaround, thanks!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi there,

Since I made my account on hubspot I was asking myself this question. How can I manage all my conversations if I`m not able to integrate LinkedIn. Not sure about the others but that`s where a big part of my communications are going even if i`m not af fan of LinkedIn.

Please provide me a solution or a workaround, thanks!

Hi @HGeo,

This is actually possible if you enable the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration with HubSpot. This will help you view LinkedIn insights on your HubSpot contact and company records and send InMails directly from HubSpot. You can find more information about this in this Knowledge Base article.

Best,

Serena

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner
@HGeo, @SerenaPol, Just to clarify, you have to have the Team or Enterprise version of LinkedIn Sales Navigator to integrate it with HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer
John Elmer, Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM | HubSpot Integrations | Inbound Marketing for Sales Success

HubSpot Platinum Partner

Schedule a meeting with me
0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi, 

Is there a way to autosuggest a text form field based on previous entries in that contact property? For example, we have the form field "Company Name" and some of our leads enter different versions of their company name (short forms, spell errors etc) though they are from the same company. Is there an easy way to autosuggest the compnay name after entering the first few letters, based on previous enteries in the "Company name" contact property? 

Thanks! 

Top Contributor

this would be greta!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi,

Is there a way to autosuggest a text form field based on previous entries in that contact property? For example, we have the form field "Company Name" and some of our leads enter different versions of their company name (short forms, spell errors etc) though they are from the same company. Is there an easy way to autosuggest the compnay name after entering the first few letters, based on previous enteries in the "Company name" contact property? 

Thanks! 

Hi @PranaySSI,

While it’s not possible to control or autosuggest what new contacts type in on a form, you can manage this for returning users by enabling the Pre-populate fields with known values feature from the Options tab on your form (see image below).

auto populate in forms.png

This will pre-populate any field with the known value of each property that you have stored in your CRM. This means that returning users will see the information they provided previously there so they won’t have to type it in again, thus minimizing the risk of typos.

If the email address your contacts have provided is their corporate address, you could ensure consistency and fix any misspellings by setting up a workflow. You’d need to enroll by email domain (e.g. @company.com) and choose the actions Set contact property value and Set company property value. You would then just need to select Company name and type in the correct company name that corresponds to that email domain. By doing this, you’ll be automatically bulk-updating that field for all enrolled contacts.

workflow.png

Best,

Serena

0 Upvotes