Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Google: which is better?

Highlighted
Community Manager

We all have our favorite operating system for computers. Whether you're advocating for Apple computers, Microsoft computers or Google computers, chances are you're passionate about your choice. 

I am team Apple. From the watch on my wrist to the phone in my pocket to the devices I work on and read on, I am never far from my Apple devices. I appreciate how easily they work together, how seamlessly I can move between devices, access my apps on different devices, and the simplicity they offer for getting through my day. When I try to operate a Microsoft Computer, it is foreign world! 

So, what is your platform of choice? Why do you love it? 

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome new users 

@mrizkallah 

@mstafford93 @pcammisa @Gwynne @Rachelkm @ReganRoss @rbarton7 @SWeller @sanawsmith @sdfirepower  we would like to invite you to connect with other users and participate in our weekly debate: Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Google: which is better?

Thank you!

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @lwinschuh @mhedberg @MI- @Covehill-Ned 

@nginther @NICKYAES @ReneeWoolcott @RICHARDAES @miniMIDImax @Sam-VPT @Memrise @vsmith2123 , Thank you for being part of our Community! We wanted to invite you to participate in our weekly debate. 

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes