Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

jeetdoshi
Colaborador(a)

Any best practice? - My CEO wants his assistant to manage his leads and follow up

resolver

Hi there!

My CEO wants his EA to manage his leads and follow up.

Has anyone figured out a best practice on this?

Can the assistant use CEO's account on his behalf to manage his leads and follow-ups?

Can this be done from the assistant's free account or can she do it from CEO's paid sales seat or does she need to sign up for another paid sales seat?

Any help here would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeet

781-315-4119

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Any best practice? - My CEO wants his assistant to manage his leads and follow up

resolver

Hi @jeetdoshi,

Generally this is possible, the details depend however on what exactly you'd like to achieve. Could you specify this?

With appropriate contact access permissions, the assistant can view, edit and communicate with the contacts owned by the CEO. This allows the assistant to send emails, use templates, update the contact's properties (e.g. Lead status, Persona, Lifecycle stage).

The assistant will however not be able to sales / one-to-one emails on behalf of the CEO. This goes for single sales email sends but also for sequences. In other words: The assistant would not be able to send an email that looks like it was sent from the CEO, at least not while being logged in as assistant.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, happy to help.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @jeetdoshi,

Generally this is possible, the details depend however on what exactly you'd like to achieve. Could you specify this?

With appropriate contact access permissions, the assistant can view, edit and communicate with the contacts owned by the CEO. This allows the assistant to send emails, use templates, update the contact's properties (e.g. Lead status, Persona, Lifecycle stage).

The assistant will however not be able to sales / one-to-one emails on behalf of the CEO. This goes for single sales email sends but also for sequences. In other words: The assistant would not be able to send an email that looks like it was sent from the CEO, at least not while being logged in as assistant.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, happy to help.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.