Marketing Integrations

laural

Aircall Integration Limitations

SOLVE

Do Aircall calls automatically integrate with Hubspot if they're made through the mobile app rather than through Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: Do Aircall calls automatically integrate with Hubspot if they're made through the [Aircall] mobile app rather than through Hubspot??

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

While this is definately an Aircall question. Sometimes the fastest way to an answer is to simply to test it yourself.

That is unless you're fortunate enough to run into Big Bad Ben at HubSpot Support!

Ben went the extra mile and reached out Aircall. This was their reply,

"all calls made through our mobile apps for iOS/Android will log to the right contact in Hubspot".

Takeaway?

When HubSpot Support reaches out to a HubSpot Integration Partner directly things happen MUCH faster.

Have a great day.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

-ps

Told you I'd give you a shout out Ben. haha

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: Do Aircall calls automatically integrate with Hubspot if they're made through the [Aircall] mobile app rather than through Hubspot??

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

While this is definately an Aircall question. Sometimes the fastest way to an answer is to simply to test it yourself.

That is unless you're fortunate enough to run into Big Bad Ben at HubSpot Support!

Ben went the extra mile and reached out Aircall. This was their reply,

"all calls made through our mobile apps for iOS/Android will log to the right contact in Hubspot".

Takeaway?

When HubSpot Support reaches out to a HubSpot Integration Partner directly things happen MUCH faster.

Have a great day.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

-ps

Told you I'd give you a shout out Ben. haha

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
cthastings

SOLVE

Hi, I have integrated aircall and it is working well but it is not passing the tags back to hubspot, am i looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Charlie

0 Upvotes
laural

SOLVE

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @laural. There may be users here with experience to answer your question, although you may get a faster response reaching out to Aircall directly. 

In general, when you want support with a specific integration from the integrations page, click into that integration, and see if there's a resources link to get support on the integration. Sometimes, this link redirects to a third party's help page, sometimes it's a mailto to the support address for the third party. When this link points away from HubSpot, it's your best bet to get the quickest possible turnaround. This is the case for the Aircall integration.

When a resources link doesn't exist on an integrations page, assume it's supported, and reach out to the community or HubSpot Support as a first point of contact. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
laural

SOLVE

Aircall had me contact HubSpot, which told me to ask users. That's why I'm posting this. 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It sounds like you're getting a bit of the runaround. That's not fun. 

You can try filing a ticket with HubSpot Support, and see if they're able to answer. However, this is an unsupported integration, and it's not something that HubSpot is ultimately responsible for supporting. (The HubSpot team will give it their best shot, however.)

If you have an account manager at Aircall, you may want to see if they can get someone on their side to investigate. 

0 Upvotes
laural

SOLVE

Like I said, I submitted a ticket to HubSpot Support. They directed me here. That was after I spoke to Aircall support.

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'd direct Aircall to this help article, which does not list Aircall among the supported integrations. This is something they'll have to answer. 

I know this is just compounding the frustration, and I'm sorry you've been sent back and forth. All I can confirm is that this is not something that HubSpot can explicitly support. 

0 Upvotes
laural

SOLVE

That's why I put it in Community. I'm looking to see what other customers have experienced. Am I not in the right place?

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

At this point, yes. I didn't know that from your original post, so any time someone asks about specific questions from third-party integrations in the forums, the general reply is "you may get some answers here, but you may get quicker results going to the third party instead, if it's not a formally-supported integration". 

0 Upvotes