Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LuisaBortoli

Advocacy marketing strategy

SOLVE

Hey guys, how are you?

I'm running an advocacy marketing project at my company and we're optimizing some initiatives that we've already done here. We are mainly implementing a greater dissemination of the feedbacks we receive, creating public acknowledgments, posting webinar prints and etc...

I wanted to know if you have any tips on how to get customers to interact more with your posts, ideas for initiatives, things you've done in your company and it worked very well to share.
Any inspiration will be most welcome!

3 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LuisaBortoli , if you haven't already, I recommend joining HubFans, HubSpot's Advocacy group and also looking into other advocacy groups for products you are interested in, use, etc. I think a great way to learn how to lead an Advocacy group would be to be part of one.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

AGiltner
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Luisa, I've found that asking questions is the best way to increase engagement. The question must be aligned with your brand & about your target market.

For example, my target market is women who have an idea for a business but have doubts & feel they don't have what it takes to operate a thriving business. I ask questions such as, "Have an idea for a business but self-doubt is holding you back? You're not alone! Many of us have felt self-doubt in our souls. What do you say community? What tips do you have to overcome self doubt?"

People really want to help people, this is great way to get engagement & speak directly to your target market. I hope this helps!

Elsayed_Rakha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE
  • Hey,
  • I'm new here but your question is very good; it attracts me.
  • You can use colour to attract your audience, persuade them with your message, or inspire them with a graphic, and prove the best customer service for them after they buy your products.

3 Replies 3
Elsayed_Rakha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE
  • Hey,
  • I'm new here but your question is very good; it attracts me.
  • You can use colour to attract your audience, persuade them with your message, or inspire them with a graphic, and prove the best customer service for them after they buy your products.
AGiltner
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Luisa, I've found that asking questions is the best way to increase engagement. The question must be aligned with your brand & about your target market.

For example, my target market is women who have an idea for a business but have doubts & feel they don't have what it takes to operate a thriving business. I ask questions such as, "Have an idea for a business but self-doubt is holding you back? You're not alone! Many of us have felt self-doubt in our souls. What do you say community? What tips do you have to overcome self doubt?"

People really want to help people, this is great way to get engagement & speak directly to your target market. I hope this helps!

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LuisaBortoli , if you haven't already, I recommend joining HubFans, HubSpot's Advocacy group and also looking into other advocacy groups for products you are interested in, use, etc. I think a great way to learn how to lead an Advocacy group would be to be part of one.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin