Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

DGrover7

Adding images from a cloud Image Library

Hello Hubspot Community,

I have just started using Hubspot. We are creating a New Form under Marketing > Forms > Create Form. After completing the "Choose your Form Type" and "Template" selection. We are redirected to the page where we can add the Properties we want. 

We have added the available Image Property. Here we are getting the choice to add images from two places. The first is from our Local computer and the other way is to enter the URL of the image.

We want our external cloud image library linked. So that our users have the ability to choose the files from that library and then upload it.

Adding a few screenshots for reference. In the second screenshot, under 3rd Step, we need to link our Cloud Library, when we click on that link, it should open our library and we should be able to select the images we want.

Please do let me know if you need any other information from my side.FF1.pngFF2.png

5 Replies 5
JBeatty
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @DGrover6,

Currently actually modifying the HubSpot web pages like this is not supported. However, HubSpot does have an API for uploading files. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/files/files. So you could theoretically create some sort of sync between bynder(if the bynder api would let you do this) to the hubspot file system, then all of the bynder files awould be available directly form within hubspot.

Best,

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Joshua Beatty
Software Developer with Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

DGrover6

If the above-mentioned is not possible. Can we access Bynder Library from somewhere else and make our requirement fulfilled?

We can make use of the available APIs to access the Bynder Library. The only thing that we are looking for is to make some changes in the UI so that we have a button with the name "Bynder Library" under the "Add Image" button.  As soon as any User hit on that "Bynder Library" button, it should start calling the Bynder APIs in the background and open the pop-up where all the images in the Bynder Library should show up. 

Thanks,

Dheeraj Grover

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DGrover7 

Thank you for reaching out!

This is not possible at this stage with HubSpot - I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DGrover6

Hello Tiphaine,

Thank you for helping us. Is there any other workaround that we can follow?

We can make use of the available APIs to access the Bynder Library. The only thing that we are looking for is to make some changes in the UI so that we have a button with the name "Bynder Library" under the "Add Image" Button.  As soon as any User hit on that "Bynder Library" button, it should start calling the Bynder APIs in the background and open the pop-up where all the images in the Bynder Library should show up. 

If this is not possible, Can we access Bynder Library from somewhere else and make our requirement fulfilled?

Thanks,

Dheeraj Grover

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DGrover6 

Thank you for your reply

I want to tag some of our experts here : @JBeatty @himanshurauthan @Bryantworks do you have any suggestion or workaround for @DGrover6 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes