Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TSahakari

Adding CTA link to hubspot email signature

SOLVE

Is there a way to add CTA link to hubspot email signature? I'd like to add link to our blog in my signature, but adding the embed code to html does not work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Syeda_Fatima
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Dear @TSahakari, Unfortunately, there is no way to add the Hubspot CTA to an email signature. The HTML tags mentioned above are not supported by most email clients, which is why Hubspot does not allow you to save the new signature.

Your best bet would be to create a separate tracking link for each email signature and add it to the signature as a hyperlink.

This link should redirect to the Hubspot CTA and will track your traffic. You can also add UTM parameters to the link to track which emails are driving the most traffic.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Syeda_Fatima

SOLVE

Hello @TSahakariYes, you can add a CTA link to your HubSpot email signature.

To do this, you'll need to create a custom HTML signature with the link embedded. You can use HubSpot's HTML editor or create your own custom HTML signature with the link embedded. Once you have created your signature, you can add it to your HubSpot email signature settings.

As you raised the HTML doesn't work, you could work around this by creating a hyperlink in your signature that links to your blog.

To do this, add the following HTML code to your signature:
<a href="[link to your blog]">[name of your blog]</a>

Replace [link to your blog] with the URL of your blog and [name of your blog] with the name of your blog. This will create a clickable link in your signature that will link to your blog.

For more detailed instructions, you can refer to HubSpot's knowledge base article on creating a custom email signature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/add-an-email-signature-in-the-crm

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
TSahakari

SOLVE

Thank you @Syeda_Fatima for your help.
Adding a link to the email signature is not the problem, but I'm looking for a way to add the hubspot CTA which would include the tracking codes for traffic. To do this, I'd have to be able to add the embed code created by hubspot CTA functionality to the email signature. When I try to do this (copy the embed code and add it to the html editor of the signature), Hubspot doesn't allow me to save the new signature.
I't says that there are unsupported html tags, namely:

• script
  • style
  • iframe
  • frame
  • frameset
  • embed
  • object

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima
Solution

SOLVE

Dear @TSahakari, Unfortunately, there is no way to add the Hubspot CTA to an email signature. The HTML tags mentioned above are not supported by most email clients, which is why Hubspot does not allow you to save the new signature.

Your best bet would be to create a separate tracking link for each email signature and add it to the signature as a hyperlink.

This link should redirect to the Hubspot CTA and will track your traffic. You can also add UTM parameters to the link to track which emails are driving the most traffic.

0 Upvotes