Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LFiedler
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Ability to add surveys to workflows

SOLVE

It would be nice to have the ability to send a survey within a workflow. For example, create an if/then branch on if a contact attended a webinar. If yes, then it sends a survey asking for feedback, if not, then no survey is sent. Surveys should have the same functionality within workflows that emails do. We have workflows set up for promoting webinars, and it would be so nice to just add a few branches to the workflow following the webinar to see how it went by sending a survey.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LFiedler,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users already: Trigger Custom Survey through workflow 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Another user has also shared a workaround in this community post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/Customer-feedback-recipients-more-enrollment...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
CLand7
Participant

SOLVE

I get around this by adding the survey link into a marketing email, and then adding the email to the workflow.

would be good for an if/then branch though so if they haven't completed the survey I can send a chaser, without chasing the whole audiences ( including those who have already completed the survey)

0 Upvotes
laurabren
Contributor

SOLVE

Problem with this is that the emails are sent as marketing emails, instead of as survey emails, which are by default, a different subscription type. When creating a new marketing email, you can't access that subscription type either, so you can't manually set them to the correct subscription.

0 Upvotes
YashD7
Participant

SOLVE

Definitely would love to have this feature. Our service team does multiple feedbacks for various functions and having having the ability to add this to workflows would be a huge thing for us.

0 Upvotes
RPinegar
Participant

SOLVE

Agree, we have a Support Pipeline and a couple status's that we don't want Surveys sent on but we can't do it as is. bummer!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LFiedler,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users already: Trigger Custom Survey through workflow 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Another user has also shared a workaround in this community post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/Customer-feedback-recipients-more-enrollment...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PHUNTIES
Participant

SOLVE

This work around might sort you out.

Create a workflow to set a custom property (Buyer Review) to Yes and clear it after enough time so the automation can run. 

PHUNTIES_6-1697592601941.png

Use the custom property as the key trigger for the survey and customise it with other business relavent filters to make sure it triggers as desired.

PHUNTIES_5-1697592323769.png

0 Upvotes