Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MStadig
Participant

AE changing team

SOLVE

Hi! 

We have an AE that will change teams from country X to Y. 

In all sales reports and target reports from the past, I want that person to belong to Team X. (looking back at sales from previous months etc)

However, from 2023 he should be part of team Y. 

But when I update that person to team Y, his target and results for market X disappear. Does anyone have a solution for this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

AE changing team

SOLVE

@MStadig  I don't believe this is currently possible based upon changing the team. But you could pull the reports differently to accommodate for the 2022 timeframe and select if the deal owner has ever been any of X,Y,Z. 

This would allow you to pull the historical data with the legacy rep still being pulled into the 2022 deals even if they are part of a different team in 2023.

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
christopher-RVO
Solution

AE changing team

SOLVE

@MStadig  I don't believe this is currently possible based upon changing the team. But you could pull the reports differently to accommodate for the 2022 timeframe and select if the deal owner has ever been any of X,Y,Z. 

This would allow you to pull the historical data with the legacy rep still being pulled into the 2022 deals even if they are part of a different team in 2023.

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8