Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JRay9
Participant

A floating video on the landing page

Hi,

I want to add a floating video on the landing page without letting it sit on top of the lead capture form or the content.

Currently, we have a sticky video on bottom right corner which moves with scrolls. Unfortunately it hides the copy of the landing page and has no options to drag and reposition. Is there a way to make this video frame floating so we can drag and move it around on the page... with minimize maximize options like YouTube so it doesn't hide a lead capture form or footer when you reach the bottom of the page?

The landing page is purchased from hint.mx from Hubspot marketplace and the video is uploaded in Hubspot as well... please help! 

JRay9_0-1611779467717.png

JRay9_1-1611779681162.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Additionally, @JRay9 , could you share an example page link?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's see if other contributors have some suggestion for you!

@piersg and @jonchim , are you familiar with this topic?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JRay9 ,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

I wanted to tag in some subject matter experts here: @rowanreid and @tette_engage , are you guys familiar with this topic?

0 Upvotes
JRay9
Participant

@rowanreid and @tette_engage  Hi, did you get an opportunity to dig into my problem? Please let me know. We are looking at PiP option as well, but apparently, PiP doesn't work on all browsers and needs to be activated by customers manually if they want the video to float on the page which doesn't seem ideal.

0 Upvotes