Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

brettr

How to show name in Task card?

SOLVE

When viewing tasks, there is an icon at the bottom of each card for who the task is associated to. How do I also have the name displayed so I can see which customer or company the task belongs to?

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @brettr

It is currently not possible to have the name of associated contacts or companies in the task card. You can get this information by hovering over the small picture. 

Additionally, you can see this information by viewing your tasks in the table view and then editing your columns so you can view the "associated with..." column.

If this is a functionality you would like to see implemented in the future I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @brettr

It is currently not possible to have the name of associated contacts or companies in the task card. You can get this information by hovering over the small picture. 

Additionally, you can see this information by viewing your tasks in the table view and then editing your columns so you can view the "associated with..." column.

If this is a functionality you would like to see implemented in the future I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes