Tickets & Conversations

TEnnis

ticket generation with call

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to auto generate a ticket or at least a new contact from an incoming phone call. I work in the customer service department of a company that takes several incoming calls throughout the day. All the other systems in Hubspot are incredibly helpful but we cannot get a new contact to generate when an unknown number calls in. We do have it set upo to bring up a customers profile with us if they have their phone number on file but many of our customers are calling for the first time or are calling from a differnt number. Any help would be greatly apprecieated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louischausse
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

@TEnnis I am not a 8x8 expert but it seems that this is not possible what you are trying to achieve with their current app available in the app directory. You should confirm this with your 8x8 representative.

If you get confirmation that this is not possible, know that other phone system, like Aircall is giving you the opportunity to do what you want to achieve out of the box.

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
louischausse
Solution

SOLVE

@TEnnis I am not a 8x8 expert but it seems that this is not possible what you are trying to achieve with their current app available in the app directory. You should confirm this with your 8x8 representative.

If you get confirmation that this is not possible, know that other phone system, like Aircall is giving you the opportunity to do what you want to achieve out of the box.

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

TEnnis

SOLVE

Right now we are attempting to use 8x8 but are having trouble integrating it with hubspot, as mentioned above.

0 Upvotes
louischausse

SOLVE

Hey @TEnnis !

Happy to help here!

Can you tell me what is your phone system provider?

This information will help me to help you!

Thanks!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TEnnis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I want to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @louischausse@darynsmith@MichaelC  do you have any tips for @TEnnis? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes