Tickets & Conversations

Incolor

ad window not loading

SOLVE

the ad window does not load, I have already carried out all the steps that the advisors gave me but nothing works, neither delete the cache nor the incognito window, what can I do to solve this error, I have already changed browsers, even the computer, but nothing works, I attach the issueCaptura de pantalla (7).pngCaptura de pantalla (6).pngCaptura.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

ad window not loading

SOLVE

@Incolor have you checked with the Super Admin or others on your team to see if the Ads tool will open for them?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Dhemes

ad window not loading

SOLVE

To install Active Directory Users and Computers go to your PC settings>Apps>Optional features>Add feature and look for RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory services tools. Click Install and this feature will be downloaded.

Regards

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

ad window not loading

SOLVE

@Incolor have you checked with the Super Admin or others on your team to see if the Ads tool will open for them?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes